For over a decade, David A. Antwork has been representing individuals, professionals, privately-held businesses, property owners, corporations and partnerships in matters involving complex civil litigation, land use and zoning matters, commercial and business litigation, commercial civil rights, employment and constitutional law in Federal and State Courts.
Mr. Antwork earned his Juris Doctorate degree, cum laude, in 2005 from Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center where he was a recipient of the CALI Excellence Award in Criminal Procedure. In 2002, Mr. Antwork received his Bachelors of Arts in Psychology from Queens College.
Mr. Antwork is admitted to practice in the State of New York, the United States District Courts for the Eastern, Southern and Northern Districts of New York and the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- J.D., Touro Law, cum laude, 2005
- B.A., Queens College, 2002
- State of New York, 2nd Department, April 2006
- U.S. District Court (E.D.N.Y.), January 2008
- U.S. District Court (N.D.N.Y.), December 2008
- U.S. District Court (S.D.N.Y.), February 2009
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit, January 2010